From: EPSteam@groups.io [mailto:EPSteam@groups.io] On Behalf Of Terry Candee
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:01 PM
To: EPSteam@groups.io
Subject: [EPSteam] new location for EPSteam

Hi, I hope this is right.  the email said I must send an email to this address to begin being a member

Terry Second chance chicken

--
Terry - SecondChanceChicken

Candace

I received this email....obviously I am not the one it is intended for and I don't know who to forward it to??

Hi Terry I don’t have anything to do with new members I think the leaders are in charge of that.  Get a hold of Joanne, she will direct you to the right spot.  This freeze on the teams is making things very interesting.  Here is the link to Joanne

www.etsy.com/people/PlantsNStuff