Topics

Getting started

Joanne

Greetings EPSteamers!

Welcome to our temporary space!! (Really there are 2, here and Slack. Use whichever you are comfortable with.)

We apologize for the chaos. Etsy did not give us very much time to set something up. None of us are tech experts on your leadership team. We are doing our best.

It seems a couple of you received rogue emails that had another team member’s name on them. Please just ignore them. (We have been ”syncing” the two sites to make sure everyone has had the opportunity to join both teams.)

The real reason for this communication is to ask everyone who is using Groups for promotion to please add an image to your account. It will make it easier to see when our turn is. (I know you all have images laying around, as we are all online sellers here lol. Nothing fancy... it is just 2 weeks.)

After all of this, whatever Etsy has in store will look pretty good!!

Thanks!!!

Wallflowerantiques

Me as well.....
Hopefully we will all be back together online at ETSY shortly!
Lori
WallflowerAntiques

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 12:49 PM GracefulAntiquesVtg <sandysfancy@...> wrote:

--
Graceful Antiques and Vintage Collectibles

Hello, I am here but cannot make heads or tails out of anything. Sorry.

Julie Frost-Pettengill

I know!  I am such a teck not turnip!

Hopefully we will all be back together online at ETSY shortly!
Lori
WallflowerAntiques

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 12:49 PM GracefulAntiquesVtg <sandysfancy@...> wrote:

--
Graceful Antiques and Vintage Collectibles

Hello, I am here but cannot make heads or tails out of anything. Sorry.

Sharon Zittel

Hi. This is probably easy to come if you, but not me, sorry!  I will catch up with you all when the threads open back up! Take care - Lyn of AmazingFunVintage.

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019, 4:46 PM Julie Frost-Pettengill via Groups.Io <jfrost1964a=aol.com@groups.io wrote:
I know!  I am such a teck not turnip!

Hopefully we will all be back together online at ETSY shortly!
Lori
WallflowerAntiques

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 12:49 PM GracefulAntiquesVtg <sandysfancy@...> wrote:

--
Graceful Antiques and Vintage Collectibles

Hello, I am here but cannot make heads or tails out of anything. Sorry.

Vicki Ruggiero

I don’t know if I lost the thread to follow any new guidelines for teams.  I saw some posts from artsy but nothing specific. There was s place for Q&A and every question on promoting through teams was negative. I tried to reply but it said I was not allowed to. I hope I’m in the right place.
Vicki from JustClickThreeTimes